Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Second Chance at Love

Brad Womack from The Bachelor's 11th season will indeed get a second shot at love on the resurgent ABC series' upcoming 15th season.

According to ABC, Womack has undergone "intensive therapy" and has been on a "quite painful journey of self-awareness." During the show's 11th season, Womack decided not to proposal to either Jenni Croft or DeAnna Pappas.
According to an article on eonline, when asked, why are you coming back for more? Brad said he believes it can work and he doesn’t care what people think. He said, “So here are 25 to 30 women that I never, ever would meet in regular life, and I'm clearly doing something wrong. I'm still single. So why not?”

I don’t think this guy should get another chance. If he screwed up last time, why won’t he screw up this time? It’s not going to be any easier than season 11. In fact, I think it will be harder because he’s going to have so much pressure to do it right this time. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gives up half way through the show.

Written by: Thomas Fancher

Photo: ABC Television

No comments:

Post a Comment