Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meagan's Musings

The winter Olympics are in full swing and one thing I have noticed. The crazy ice skating costumes. Yes they are costumes they are going to be a little crazy but some of the costumes worn by some are a little much. From faux fur to rhinestones, you name someone on the ice has probably worn it. Including a team of curlers who wore red and white “golf pants.” Think a la Paine Stewart. First no one should wear golf pants anymore. Second what is the big deal about curling? I have never played so I’m not sure how hard it is to play but it doesn’t look to be that difficult. Another couple that are “Pro’s” at donning interesting outfits, Spiedi. That’s right Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are back after a brief intermission so Heidi could work on getting her 10 plastic surgeries. It is obvious Heidi is done recovering from her surgeries, so I suppose that gave them the green light to continue with their staged photo ops. I don’t get it though she is only 23? How many wrinkles did she actually have? Maybe she just wanted her face to be frozen a certain way so her emotions of her “love” of Spencer will last forever. Another celebrity that has gone under the knife this past week was Lil Wayne. What could Lil Wayne have had surgery for you ask? Well it was reported this last week that he had eight, yes eight, root canals. Sounds like a pretty painful surgery, but I guess I don’t understand how any surgery was needed on teeth that rarely see the light of day. I can’t say that I have ever seen Lil Wayne’s real teeth, but he does have some beautiful bedazzled fake teeth though.

No comments:

Post a Comment