Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet the crew of Take 15

Have you ever wonder about the people behind the scenes? If so, we wanted to take the time to introduce you to the crew of Take 15.

Aaron Wallis
" I am a senior Broadcast Journalism major and producer of Take 15. Besides working here at Tech Tv, I work as entertainment editor for the campus newspaper, the Arka Tech. My goal for our show is to entertain our viewers, while having fun ourselves."

Meagan Gilley
"I am a graduate student in Multimedia Journalism and have a bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism from Arkansas Tech. I'm one of the associate producer for Take 15 and am so excited to get this show started. Entertainment news is a huge passion of mine and hope that with this show our viewers will be entertained and be excited for the next episode!"

Jaime Steele
"I am a senior Speech Communication major with an underclared minor in Broadcasting. I'm an associate producer and host of Take 15. Besides working at Tech Tv, I'm involved in Zeta Tau Alpha, Order of Omega, and Global Connect. My goal for the show is to keep our viewers up to date with the lastest celebrity news, and hopefully give them something to laugh about!"

Kim Childress
"I am a junior broadcast and print major at Arkansas Tech. I enjoy watching the news and am open to different ideas and projects. That's why I joined this show. It's gonna be great!"

Caleb Evans
"I am a senior at Arkansas Tech majoring in Broadcast Journalism. I am one of the many associate producers on Take 15. I enjoy playing sports and watching sporting events.

Cameron Foster
"I am a senior at Arkansas Tech University and my major is Broadcast Journalism. I am a part of this show to fulfill my openings of practicum and hopefully learn more of this craft and have a good time as well."

Lacey Ruminer
"I am a junior Public Relations major. I am an absolute nut for musical theatre, so my dream job would be something like doing PR for a Broadway show."

Cody Martin
"I am a freshman at Arkansas Tech University and am majoring in Economics and Finance. I joined the crew because I figured working on the set would be a fun and rewarding experience for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment